Tp Link Wifi Router Setup
To login the tplinkwifi.net router you have simply use the web address tplinkwifi.net it will redirect you to the login window and it will also help you to connect the router with the devices with wireless and with wired devices also. The Default IP address for the tplinkwifi.net is 18.104.22.168. The user can either use these address to process the login window. The user login details are also printed on the product label to the router.
How to reset the Tplink Extender Password?
There are many situation are occur when the user forget and doesn't remember their login credentials. To solve these issue the reset password option help the user to access the login process without any issue. Here is some steps for reset the password of the linksysextender.net.
1. Open the web browser and type the official web address of the Tplink extender. ( tplinkrepeater.net )
2. Enter the Password on the login setup page. If you have any personalized password enter that password also.
3. In the web setup click to the administration panel and then click to the Management tab.
4. Here you can enter the extender password and confirm that password by re-type that password.
5. Save the settings and then you can able to access the login page with the new password.
Firmware update of the Tp-Link Wifi Router
The TP-Link discharges the new firmware on time to time. It will chip away at that condition right off the bat you can check the condition whether your switch is working appropriately or not. The client can't confront any issues while they log in to the switch. The followings steps are required for the firmware update of the router :
- Navigate the internet browser and then type the web address of the tplinkwifi.net into the address bar of the browser to access the login setup page of the router.
- The login setup page of the tp link wifi router will appear on the screen. Here the user will need to fill the username and the password of the router admin to access the login router.
- The Username and the Password must be on the off chance that delicate.
- Then click on the System Tools and furthermore click on the fast setup page.
- Click on the peruse the Firmware tab that situated at the left half of the screen.
- Following a few seconds to update your firmware tplinkwifi.net router. At that point open the downloaded firmware record while tapping on the Ok button.
- At the point when the downloading and updated procedure is finished the devices reboot naturally.
- Then Again sign in into the tp link wifi router.
- Locate the Reset button at the back of the router.
- Using a paper clip or something similar, press and hold the reset button for about ten seconds.
- After holding the reset button for ten seconds, release the button.
You will notice that the LED lights on the router have started blinking. Once the power light becomes stable and turns solid green or white for the newer models, your router will have been reset. It is advised that the reset process isn’t interrupted as it might leave the router corrupted or even useless.
Once the user has logged in to the router, it is advised that they update the firmware if there is any. The firmware update is a very important part of the router as it makes sure that the security on the router is kept up to date along with the latest features and general bug fixes.
From here on, the user can configure or change the settings on TPLink wifi setup to their network to make sure that their network is secure and so that they can get the most out of their routers.
Tplinkwifi.net Router Configuration
Tplinkwifi.net is the web address for access the tp link router the user can also access the login setup with the default IP address. In these section we will discuss how to configure the Tp-link router :-
1. Attach the ethernet cable with the modem and active the Ethernet port with the blue jack of the Tp-link router.
2. Press the On/Off switch placed on the back of the router.
3. Use the default SSID and WPA2 key that are placed on the bottom of the connected router device and then connect the wireless network to the broadcasted router.
4. Then, Open the internet browser and then type the official web address tplinkwifi.net to the address bar of the web address of the browser.
5. The default login screen appears on the screen here the user need to enter the username and password and Click to the Login button.
6. After the Quick setup click on the next button to proceed further then in these section you can see the wireless Network Name field type your SSID here.
7. Here you can enter your login password make sure that you can put the strong key as your password which is difficult for the other devices to connect.
8. Click on to the Next to Finish the process.
Configure Tplink router with TPlinkwifi.net
TP-Link provides networking hardware to the users globally. They provide reliable networking hardware and accessories such as routers, extenders, modems, switches and more. They provide a very reliable user experience with a smooth interface. Their routers need to be logged in before the user can access the advanced features of the router.
The users had trouble logging in to the routers with the default IP addresses specific to their routers. Many users didn’t know where to look for or how to find the default IP addresses (192.168.0.1) of their routers. TP-Link provided a solution to this problem. They now ship their routers preconfigured to use www.tplinkwifi.net as the default login address for most of the routers.
- Connect the desktop computer or a laptop to any of the LAN ports of the router using an Ethernet cable. Make sure that the connections are made properly on both ends.
- Now, connect the modem to the WLAN port of the router using another Ethernet cable. Make sure the connections are made properly.
- Turn off the computer, the modem and the router and turn them back on. Wait for the devices to finish booting up.
- Open any internet browser on the same device that is connected to the router. Type tplinkwifi.net in the address bar. Press Enter.
- You will see a pop-up window asking you for the default information of the router. The default username and password is “admin” for both cases for most of the TP Link routers. The username and password are case sensitive.
- After logging in, the Quick Setup will appear. Click Next to get started.
- Your router will have been setup and logged in.
From here, the user can follow the on-screen instructions to configure TPLinkwifi setup for suitable to their needs.
How TPLinkWiFi Setup Works
The domain name www.tplinkwifi.net when typed in an internet browser on the device connected to the router is recognized by the router and translated to the default IP address automatically and the user is then rerouted to the login page of the TP-Link router.
Only after logging in to the router can the user get access to the advanced features of the router such as the Parental Controls, the Guest Network, to change the username and password for the router, to update the firmware of the router and a lot more.
The user can simply go to the www.tplinkwifi.net web domain and log in using the default information of the router. The default username and password is “admin” for both cases. Once the user has logged in to the router, it is advised that they change the default username and password for the router to secure their network.
With the help of the advanced yet User-Friendly Quick Setup page, the user can now manage, control, monitor and even repair their network themselves.
Parental Control Setup of the Tplink Router
Parental controls feature of the Tplinkwifi.net can channel the web, blocking coincidental access to improper sites. There is an assortment of approaches to do this, from arranging system-wide parental controls on your switch to utilizing the parental controls incorporated with Windows or outsider programming. Web sifting is best used to limit the web for youthful youngsters, keeping them from inadvertently meandering into the seedier corners of the Internet. Young people are adroit at finding their ways around parental controls in the event that they need to. In the following steps, we will discuss the parental control of the TP-Link router. With the help of this feature the user can control the access of the internet browsing timing for their children and they can also have the right to block the inappropriate content of any of the site:
- 1. Go to the web browser into the device that is connected with the router.
- 2. Type the web address tplinkwifi.net into the address bar of the browser.
- 3. The login setup page of the tp link router will display on the screen. Here you will need to enter the username and the password to access the login page.
- 4. Go to the Advanced option appear on the screen then choose the parental control option after that click on the Ok button to activate the control of the users and the devices.
- 5. Here you will get ADD button, click on it and you will most likely view the current gadgets. Presently select the gadget name and MAC address physically and you are prepared to go.
- 6. Click the entrance time symbol and set the ideal access time.
- 7. In the event that you need to do some propel settings, at that point enter a portrayal and empower the given subtleties by clicking OK button.
- 8. Here you can see the list of the restricted sites or the domains to access the internet.
The FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
How to login to the Tp-Link router?
To access the login setup page of the router by using the www.tplinkwifi.net web address. After sign in to the login page, you will need to enter the username and password to access the login process.
What is www.tplinkwifi.net?
The Tplinkwifi.net is the web address and the domain name and the routers translate it with the default IP address the automatically redirect to the login setup page.
How does the Guest Network work?
The TP-Link router has now available with the advanced features like the guest control network it will allow sharing network information.
How can I secure the home network by using the Tp-Link Routers?
In the present scenario, you can secure the network by using the advanced features by changing the username and the password of the router. Keep these things in mind that the username and the password are hard guesses for the other people.
Can I set up my tp link router wirelessly for the first time?
It is recommended that the user set up the tp link router and the login by using the wired connection with the help of the Ethernet cable.
How to rest the personalized settings of the TP-Link Router?
Yes, the personalized settings of the user will reset if the user will want to reset the router.
How to restrict the inappropriate content on the home network?
Yes, can restrict any appropriate any website and any content on your network by using the parental control features of the router by sign in to the router.