Tp Link Wifi Router Setup
To login the tplinkwifi.net router you have simply use the web address tplinkwifi.net it will redirect you to the login window and it will also help you to connect the router with the devices with wireless and with wired devices also. The Default IP address for the tplinkwifi.net is 188.8.131.52. The user can either use these address to process the login window. The user login details are also printed on the product label to the router.
Tplinkwifi.net Router Configuration
Tplinkwifi.net is the web address for access the tp link router the user can also access the login setup with the default IP address. In these section we will discuss how to configure the Tp-link router :-
- 1. Attach the ethernet cable with the modem and active the Ethernet port with the blue jack of the Tp-link router.
- 2. Press the On/Off switch placed on the back of the router.
- 3. Use the default SSID and WPA2 key that are placed on the bottom of the connected router device and then connect the wireless network to the broadcasted router.
- 4. Then, Open the internet browser and then type the official web address tplinkwifi.net to the address bar of the web address of the browser.
- 5. The default login screen appears on the screen here the user need to enter the username and password and Click to the Login button.
- 6. After the Quick setup click on the next button to proceed further then in these section you can see the wireless Network Name field type your SSID here.
- 7. Here you can enter your login password make sure that you can put the strong key as your password which is difficult for the other devices to connect.
- 8. Click on to the Next to Finish the process.
How to reset the Tplink Extender Password?
There are many situation are occur when the user forget and doesn't remember their login credentials. To solve these issue the reset password option help the user to access the login process without any issue. Here is some steps for reset the password of the linksysextender.net.
1. Open the web browser and type the official web address of the Tplink extender. ( tplinkrepeater.net )
2. Enter the Password on the login setup page. If you have any personalized password enter that password also.
3. In the web setup click to the administration panel and then click to the Management tab.
4. Here you can enter the extender password and confirm that password by re-type that password.
5. Save the settings and then you can able to access the login page with the new password.
Configure Tplink router with TPlinkwifi.net
TP-Link provides networking hardware to the users globally. They provide reliable networking hardware and accessories such as routers, extenders, modems, switches and more. They provide a very reliable user experience with a smooth interface. Their routers need to be logged in before the user can access the advanced features of the router.
The users had trouble logging in to the routers with the default IP addresses specific to their routers. Many users didn’t know where to look for or how to find the default IP addresses (192.168.0.1) of their routers. TP-Link provided a solution to this problem. They now ship their routers preconfigured to use www.tplinkwifi.net as the default login address for most of the routers.
- Connect the desktop computer or a laptop to any of the LAN ports of the router using an Ethernet cable. Make sure that the connections are made properly on both ends.
- Now, connect the modem to the WLAN port of the router using another Ethernet cable. Make sure the connections are made properly.
- Turn off the computer, the modem and the router and turn them back on. Wait for the devices to finish booting up.
- Open any internet browser on the same device that is connected to the router. Type tplinkwifi.net in the address bar. Press Enter.
- You will see a pop-up window asking you for the default information of the router. The default username and password is “admin” for both cases for most of the TP Link routers. The username and password are case sensitive.
- After logging in, the Quick Setup will appear. Click Next to get started.
- Your router will have been setup and logged in.
From here, the user can follow the on-screen instructions to configure TPLinkwifi setup for suitable to their needs.
How TPLinkWiFi Setup Works
The domain name www.tplinkwifi.net when typed in an internet browser on the device connected to the router is recognized by the router and translated to the default IP address automatically and the user is then rerouted to the login page of the TP-Link router.
Only after logging in to the router can the user get access to the advanced features of the router such as the Parental Controls, the Guest Network, to change the username and password for the router, to update the firmware of the router and a lot more.
The user can simply go to the www.tplinkwifi.net web domain and log in using the default information of the router. The default username and password is “admin” for both cases. Once the user has logged in to the router, it is advised that they change the default username and password for the router to secure their network.
With the help of the advanced yet User-Friendly Quick Setup page, the user can now manage, control, monitor and even repair their network themselves.
- Locate the Reset button at the back of the router.
- Using a paper clip or something similar, press and hold the reset button for about ten seconds.
- After holding the reset button for ten seconds, release the button.
You will notice that the LED lights on the router have started blinking. Once the power light becomes stable and turns solid green or white for the newer models, your router will have been reset. It is advised that the reset process isn’t interrupted as it might leave the router corrupted or even useless.
Once the user has logged in to the router, it is advised that they update the firmware if there is any. The firmware update is a very important part of the router as it makes sure that the security on the router is kept up to date along with the latest features and general bug fixes.
From here on, the user can configure or change the settings on TPLink wifi setup to their network to make sure that their network is secure and so that they can get the most out of their routers.