TP Link is one of the best providers when it comes to networking hardware and accessories. Their routers are exceptionally good and provide a very good user experience. The routers are very easy to setup and only take a couple of minutes of the user’s time. Once the router has been setup, the user needs to access the setup page of the router. The setup page allows the user to gain access to the advanced features of the router which help better the user experience. The user can personalize their network using these advanced features and help secure their network. The user can gain access to the setup page by opening any internet browser on a device that is connected to the router and typing www.tplinkwifi.net in the address bar. The user will then be prompted to enter the default information regarding the router. The default username and password is “admin” for most of the TP Link routers. The username and password are case sensitive.
Once the user has successfully logged in to the router, the user can customize their network suitable to their needs. With the help of the router setup page, the user can setup their TP Link router and enjoy a better experience without any problems. Here, we provide the troubleshooting steps to gain access to the TP Link router setup page:
Here are the steps to gain access to the TP Link router setup page:
- Connect the desktop computer to any of the LAN ports of the router using the Ethernet cable. It is recommended that the initial setup is done with the help of a desktop computer. Make sure the connections are made properly.
- Now, connect the modem to the WLAN port of the router using another Ethernet cable. Make sure the connections are made properly.
- Turn off the modem, router and the computer and turn them on. Wait for all the devices to finish booting up.
- Now, open an internet browser of your choice and type www.tplinkwifi.net in the address bar and press enter. You will be taken to the login page of the router.
- When the login page has displayed, it will prompt you to type in the default information for your router. The default username and password are “admin” for both cases.
- Once you have successfully logged in, the Quick Setup will display. Click Next to start personalizing your network as you desire.